Terms and conditions for submitting photographs to ‘Man on Bridge’
1. By submitting your photographs you agree to grant El Zorrero Films (the ‘producer’) a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph in other works and publications in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your photograph. By submitting your content you warrant that you have the right to grant this license. The licence is capable of sub-license by El Zorrero Films to other entities, companies and to agents, suppliers and publications (in any media) of our choosing.
1.2. To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as the author) in your Content.
This clause 1 means, for example (without limitation), that we can:
Continue to publish all or part of your content, including your photo, comments, profile, name, town and country.
- Remove your content, even if you have not breached these Terms of our content guidelines.
- Use all or part of your content in promoting our products and services (e.g. we may use Your Content in our advertising and other publications).
- Edit your content, which may result in a part of it being modified and displayed.
2. Your Content – what you are not allowed to do
2.1 You must not submit any material to manonbridge.ie that:
- Defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist
- a breach of confidentiality or somebody’s privacy
- Indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature
is likely to:
- Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress
- Encourage violence or racial or religious hatred
- Infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit (e.g. photos and comments) or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material. El Zorrero Films have secured the rights to all of the photos taken by Arthur Fields by agreement with the estate of Arthur Fields.
- Advertises any products or services
- Impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status
- Could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware
- Is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful software, data, components or conduct)
- Is, encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful
2.2 You must not include links on manonbridge.ie to any websites or webpages.
2.3 You must not try to circumvent (i.e. get around) any protections we put in place for the security and operation of manonbridge.ie
2.4 You must not re-submit content that you are aware has been removed.
3. Your personal information:
4. Further to paragraph 1above, by submitting your photograph to manonbrodge.ie:
4.1 warrant that you have the right to make the photograph and information available to El Zorrero Films Limited for all the purposes specified above;
4.2 warrant that your photograph does not infringe any law.
4.3 agree to indemnify El Zorrero Films Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by El Zorrero Films Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranties; and
4.4 agree to waive any moral rights in your photographs for the purposes of its submission to and publication on manonbrodge.ie and for the purposes specified above.
5. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.